The Druid is a combination of a natural damaging class and a healer. The druid has the utility of several large heals, allowing the Druid to support with large heals and a moderate amount of damage in boss fights. The druid makes a good solo hunter too with several damage spells with sustain.
This is a recommended mage build, it offers plenty of sustain and a decent amount of damage.
- Arcane > Increases spell damage.
- Intelligence > Increases your maximum mana which allows you to heal more with evocations.
- Restoration > Increases the amount you are healed (Self explanatory)
- Runemastery > Makes your soul rune hit harder.
- Haste > Haste is awful without focus and vice versa.
- Focus > Increases weapon damage.
- Precision > Crit chance (+25% damage on spells/weapon)
- Brewmastery > Juicy potion heals
- Luck > Because who doesnt want that sweet $$
- Vitality > Good way to increase your power once you have all the other stats.
- Strength > Good way to increase your power once you have all the other stats.
The Tree Spirit is a druid who has become attune with his natural roots. The Tree Spirit has multiple support spells to aid his allies in battle and sometimes turn the tide of battle by themselves.
The Shaman is a skilled caster version of the druid. He primarily favors the ice element, using it to deal more damage and ignore healing. The shaman allows a former druid to become a hybrid damage dealer and support class.
After reaching awakening you will get "Awakened spell points" every 10 levels that you can spend on spells to increase their potency and give them special effects, these spells will be marked with . Read more here Awakened spells
|Death Strike||Instant||Death||12||2s/2s||Deals death damage to a singular enemy.|
|Energy Strike||Instant||Energy||12||2s/2s||Deals energy damage to a singular enemy.|
|Flame Strike||Instant||Fire||12||2s/2s||Deals fire damage to a singular enemy.|
|Ice Strike||Instant||Ice||12||2s/2s||Deals ice damage to a singular enemy.|
|Terra Strike||Instant||Tera||12||2s/2s||Deals tera damage to a singular enemy.|
|Azur Wave||Instant||Ice||18||4s/2s||Shoots out a wave of ice, dealing ice damage.|
|Strong Azur Wave||Instant||Ice||40||3s/2s||Shoots out a wave of ice, dealing ice damage. Stronger than Azur Wave.|
|Wrath of Nature||Instant||Tera||55||8s/2s||Earth damage erupts in an AOE around the caster.|
|Eternal Winter||Instant||Ice||60||8s/2s||Ice damage erupts in an AOE around the caster.|
|Frost Grenade||Instant||Ice||110||3s/2s||Deals ice damage in an explosion rune form in a range within 3 sqm (requires target)|
|Frozen Tundra||Instant||Ice||650||10s/2s||Deals ice damage in a area around yourlself and paralyzes the enemy.|
|Vine Beam||Instant||Tera||1500||6s/2s||Terra wave of massive damage. Applies a earth DoT on targets hit.|
|Enrooting||Instant||-||1500||30s/2s||Roots spring up, paralyzing the target.|
|Natural Growth||Instant||-||1500||16s/2s||Summons vines around the target for 3 seconds.|
|Chilling Blast||Instant||Ice||1500||14s/2s||Attacks the target, dealing ice damage.|
|Chilling waves||Instant||Ice||1500||24s/2s||Ice AoE erupts around the caster.|
|Subzero||Instant||Ice||1500||18s/2s||AOE damage over time.|
|Frost Shield *||Instant||Ice||1500||90s/2s||Surround your target (Allied player or self) with frost shield, dealing damage to targets who attack the target. This spell can only be used after completing the Cooking Up A Storm Quest|
* - all legendary spells are affected by any type of cooldown reductions including forest gems