As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.

Enchantments

From Archlight Online Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Enchantments Guide


There are 7 different enchantments on Archlight Online, and you can use them on your weapon, wand or shield. These Enchantments can be enchanted onto a weapon and will last forever, unless you use another enchantment on it which will replace the current one. (However, do note, it is recommended you mimic your existing enchantment off your weapon before you put a new one on it.)

Tier 1 Enchantments can be found inside Tier 1 Enchantment loot crates, where you recieve an random tier 1 Enchantment. They also can be found in Archlight Loot Crates, they are very rare, at 2.5% chance per crate and are a great way to increase the power of your character.

Note:Enchantments on weapons and wands activate when you hit targets and enchantments on shields activate when you take hits. All enchantments have 10% chance to proc.

Once an item is enchanted the enchantment is consumed but lasts forever.(Enchants can be moved between weapons by using a mimic scroll bought from Token Exchanger in depot) Tier 1:

Image Name Description
Clear State Enchantment.png Clear State This enchantment has a chance to put your character into a clear state, regaining mana every second for a short duration. This enchantment can only be used on wands.

Regenerates 0.425% of your maximum mana every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds

Enraging Enchantment.png Enraging This enchantment has a chance to cause the player to become enraged dealing extra damage. This enchantment can be used on any weapon except bows and pistols.

Transform into an enraged state and deal 15% additional damage for 5 seconds.

Enflaming.png Enflaming Avuria *No bot version*

Has a chance to cause flames around the user. (ON Guardian Attack Not Being HIT) dealing damage to all creatures around you. 60% damage of hit or 1x power whatever is greater Proc chance 20%(Shields only)

Dracona & Ildar *Bot version*

Has a chance to cause flames around the user. (ON Guardian being attacked not by attacking) Dealing damage to all creatures around you. 60% damage reflected capped at 15x power rating. 1x damage minimum based off power. (Shields only) - Proc chance 20%

Grasping Enchantment.png Grasping This enchantment has a chance to root monsters and paralyzes players for 0.8 seconds duration.(Usable on all weapon types)
Hemorage Enchantment.png Hemorage This enchantment has a chance to cause the target to bleed over time. This enchantment can be used on any weapon except wands.

Deals 5 ticks of bleed damage to target, every 0.75 seconds. Damage scales off power x 1.75.

Lifeleech Enchantment.png Lifeleech This enchantment has a chance to lifeleech from the target healing the user, regenerates 0.625% of your maximum health every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds.(Usable on all weapon types)
Richochet 1.png Ricochet This enchantment has a chance to cause an auto attack to bounce to 5 enemies dealing 75% damage, dealing slightly reduced each bounce.

Bounces physical attacks to 5 extra targets starting at 75% damage reducing to each additional target. Rico proc chance is 25% base for Daggers/Bows/Guns (20% Proc Chance for Gunslingers), bounce range is 5 sqm.


Tier 2:

You can upgrade 5 tier 1 enchants of the same type(example 5 lifeleech t1) into tier 2 by having alchemy skill 70 and using the alchemy table in depot, located 1 floor below.

Image Name Description
Empowered Clear State.png Empowered Clear State This enchantment has a chance to put your character into a clear state, regaining mana every second for a short duration. This enchantment can only be used on wands.

Regenerates 0.75% of your maximum mana every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds.

Empowered Enraging.png Empowered Enraging This enchantment has a chance to cause the player to become enraged dealing extra damage. This enchantment can be used on any weapon except bows and pistols.

Transform into an enraged state and deal 15% additional damage for 10 seconds.

Empowered Enflaming.png Empowered Enflaming Avuria *No bot version*

Has a chance to cause flames around the user. (ON Guardian Attack Not Being HIT) dealing damage to all creatures around you. 100% damage of hit or 1.5x power minimum 30% proc chance

(Shields only)

Dracona & Ildar *Bot version*

Has a chance to cause flames around the user. (ON Guardian being attacked not by attacking) Dealing damage to all creatures around you. 90% damage reflected capped at 22x power rating. 2x damage minimum based off power at all ranks (Excluding Base Tier enchant).

(Shields only) - Proc chance 25%

Empowered Grasping.png Empowered Grasping This enchantment has a chance to root monsters and paralyzes players for 1.3 seconds duration.
Empowered Hemorage.png Empowered Hemorage This enchantment has a chance to cause the target to bleed over time. This enchantment can be used on any weapon except wands.

Deals 5 ticks of bleed damage to target, every 0.75 seconds. Damage scales off power x 3.

Empowered Lifeleech.png Empowered Lifeleech This enchantment has a chance to lifeleech from the target healing the user, regenerates 1.12% of your maximum health every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds.
Empowered richochet.png Empowered Ricochet This enchantment has a chance to cause an auto attack to bounce to 5 enemies dealing 90% damage, dealing slightly reduced each bounce.

Bounces physical attacks to 5 extra targets starting at 90% damage reducing to each additional target. Rico proc chance is 25% base for Daggers/Bows/Guns (20% Proc Chance for Gunslingers), bounce range is 5 sqm.


Tier 3:

You can upgrade 3 tier 2 enchants of the same type(example 3 lifeleech t2) into tier 3 by having alchemy skill 100 and using the alchemy table in depot, located 1 floor below.

Image Name Description
Awa clear.png Awakened Clear State This enchantment has a chance to put your character into a clear state, regaining mana every second for a short duration. This enchantment can only be used on wands.

Regenerates 1.25% of your maximum mana every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds.

Awa Enraging.png Awakened Enraging This enchantment has a chance to cause the player to become enraged dealing extra damage. This enchantment can be used on any weapon except bows and pistols.

Transform into an enraged state and deal 15% additional damage for 15 seconds.

Awa enflaming.png Awakened Enflaming Avuria *No bot version*

Has a chance to cause flames around the user. (ON Guardian Attack Not Being HIT) dealing damage to all creatures around you. 125% damage of hit or 2x power minimum 40% proc chance

(Shields only)

Dracona & Ildar *Bot version*

Has a chance to cause flames around the user. (ON Guardian being attacked not by attacking) Dealing damage to all creatures around you. 130% damage reflected capped at 30x power rating. 2x damage minimum based off power (Excluding Base Tier enchant).

(Shields only) - Proc chance 30%

Awa grasping.png Awakened Grasping This enchantment has a chance to root monsters and paralyzes players for 1.6 seconds duration.
Awa hemorage.png Awakened Hemorage This enchantment has a chance to cause the target to bleed over time. This enchantment can be used on any weapon except wands.

Deals 5 ticks of bleed damage to target, every 0.75 seconds. Damage scales off power x 5. (All weapons but wands/staffs)

Awa lifeleech.png Awakened Lifeleech This enchantment has a chance to lifeleech from the target healing the user, regenerates 1.5% of your maximum health every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds.
Awa richochet.png Awakened Ricochet This enchantment has a chance to cause an auto attack to bounce to 5 enemies dealing 120% damage, dealing slightly reduced each bounce.

Bounces physical attacks to 5 extra targets starting at 120% damage REDUCING with each additional target. Rico proc chance is 25% base for Daggers/Bows/Guns (20% Proc Chance for Gunslingers), bounce range is 5 sqm.